Wednesday 24 July 2013

Steven Cheung Admits One-Night Stand, Lengmo Keiko Insists They Dated



Yesterday 21 year old 'lengmo' Keiko disclosed to [Oriental Daily] she had a relationship with Steven Cheung 4-5 years ago. At the time, the 24 year old Steven went on a few dates with Keiko and then got her to sleep with him. After their one-night stand, they broke up because Steven neglected her.

But yesterday Steven denied several times of ever dating Keiko in a phone interview. He only admitted their one-night stand, but does not acknowledge her as a girlfriend. He said: "There was indeed an one-night stand. I've done a lot of bad things in the past. (It was with Keiko?) Actually I don't know her Chinese or English name. It was only after a friend send me the article that I remembered this incident." He admitted Keiko was his "one-night stand" sex partner, but after that one night, they were not in contact again. Keiko teased he "completed the work" in a few minutes. Steven helplessly said: "Whatever, its just a matter of opinion."

Asked if he's upset with Keiko for disclosing his privacy? Steven generously expressed he is not upset. He will face his mistake with courage and be responsible for what he did. He said: "I blame myself. Men has their needs, its just too bad I was lascivious! But after I started believing in God, I've been striving hard to change my bad habits. Give me some time." Steven expressed he's currently busy filming series and preparing for his new gospel album, so he has no time or interest to look at the Lengmos' photo books. Steven expressed if he does see Keiko again, he will feel awkward, but will still greet her or he can be friends with her too. He is not worried of other Lengmos exposing things.

Keiko accepted a phone interview as well. In regards to Steven denying ever dating her? She insisted: "I have dated him before. I'm not afraid to admit it. Guys are just lowly! (He said he just had one-night stand with you!) He has bad memory!" To prove she's not lying, Keiko recalled how Steven pursued her. She said Steven used the excuse of him being a public figure and it wasn't convenient for him to go out in public, so he wanted her to go to his house. When they were dating, Steven called her nonstop expressing his love and kept telling her: "I really love you, I really miss you." He told Keiko his rumors with Sherman Chung were just for entertainment news.

Turned Cold After One Night Stand 

Claiming she really loved Steven, Keiko said: "We dated for a month before having sex. He was the first guy I had an intimate relationship with. At the time I was just 17 years old." But then Keiko turned around and criticized he was heartless and was a two-timer. "After that night, he was really cold to me. He even called me and said Sherman Chung got very upset because the media found out we were dating. He wanted me to call Sherman to explain. After I called Sherman to tell her Steven and I weren't together, me and Steven were no longer in contact." Keiko expressed after she was miserably abandoned, she felt so heartbroken she fell into depression and thought about committing suicide. She was fortunate to have family and friends comfort her, that she was able to get back up and start over.

Sherman Chung: Don't Mention the Past 

When Sherman learned about Steven admitting about his past relationship, she said: "I'm proud of him. I've watched him grow and after all I've known him for too long. When I saw his news, I knew the people who love him won't be happy about this. Also, I don't want to talk about the past." Sherman greatly supported Steven is a true man. "He is very brave. He just bluntly admitted it. I know he's learning to be a responsible man. I will pray for him, it's a part of growing up and the process of maturing. The Steven today is not the same as the Steven from the past."

Credits : Asian Fanatic

No comments:

Post a Comment